Forsys Metals is an emerging uranium producer with 100% ownership of the Norasa Project in Namibia, a politically stable and mining friendly jurisdiction. In March 2015, Forsys completed a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) that confirmed the robustness of Norasa’s economics.
The company has an experienced corporate and management team that embraces contemporary workplace conditions and vision; the team is committed to the highest professional standards and values.
- Create shareholder wealth by developing the considerable opportunities Forsys has and continues to generate.
- Become a player in the global copper supply market.
- Operate in accordance with best practice with a particular emphasis on safety and the environment.
- Reward employee performance and provide a fulfilling work environment.
- Conducting operations in an efficient and effective manner and by seeking out opportunities for expansion.
- Respond to the attitudes and expectations of the communities in which we operate as part of our corporate social responsibility.
- Act with integrity, honesty and cultural sensitivity in all of Forsys’ dealings.